Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Truth About Dogs and Men

Today's entry in my Bad Girl's page-a-day calendar:

The dog: english bulldog
What he thinks it says: I don't care about looks
What it really says: I'm a slob too

The dog: great dane
What he thinks it says: I like things BIG
What it really says: I couldn't afford a horse

The dog: bichon frise
What he thinks it says: I'm très sophisticated
What it really says: I'm très confused about my sexuality

The dog: beagle
What he thinks it says: I love hunting
What it really says: I love Snoopy

The dog: jack russell terrier
What he thinks it says: I'm spunky, smart, and very tenacious
What it really says: I've got ADD

The dog: dalmatian
What he thinks it says: I'm an off-duty fireman
What it really says: My dog's name is Spot

The dog: collie
What he thinks it says: I'm a safe, reliable guy
What it really says: Will you and Lassie save me?

The dog: doberman pinscher
What he thinks it says: I'm in charge
What it really says: I like it ruff, ruff

The dog: mutt
What he thinks it says: I'm easygoing and unpretentious
What it really says: I'm easygoing and unpretentious

Mutt lovers unite. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

What fun and sly humour, K!

I am letting the other ladies know about your creative new identity as a lady blogger!!!

Keep those posts coming.
b

2:51 PM, April 28, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, now!...Where's the Golden?

[ testing 123...]
Is it gonna work, Kris???
Trying again...here I go...paws crossed =====>

~hol

12:57 PM, April 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home