Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

My Album Cover

Everyone needs a photo that would make a good album cover. This one is mine. It's got all the ingredients of the quintessential album cover: ambiguous situation, grave and/or outrageous facial expressions, cockeyed camera angle, arrangement that keeps the eye moving -- here, in a clockwise spiral.

We were on an escalator in the Empire State Building. I have no idea what the guy in the background has in those boxes. Maybe stuff to throw off the top of the building.

What you can't see from the picture, the touch that makes it perfect for an album cover, is that one of my pupils is dilated while the other is not. Very David Bowie.

Coming soon to stores near you. I just need to (a) name my band and (b) write and record some music.

1 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

My eye is actually coninually drawn to they guy with his eyes all shifty and his mouth hanging open.

You need a really good but vaguely obscure indie rock band name. The only one I ever decided upon for myself was "Who's Who and The Space Zoo." I got it off a Time/Life series book about mysterious phenomena. You can have it if you want.

10:14 AM, August 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home