Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wing Nut

Okay, I must be the last person on earth to have heard of Wing. If you haven't yet experienced her musical stylings, I beg of you to visit her website and listen to a few samples. Her version of Elvis Presley's "In the Ghetto" is a good place to start.

Warning: her website says "I have worked hard and I hope you have all found I am improving." Enough said.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I've never heard of her, either, but her version of "Back in Black" just careened through our bedroom, stopping Sunny dead in her tracks and prompting Adam to turn to me and simply say, "Dude. DUDE. STOP THAT. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?"

Hi.LARIOUS.

8:27 PM, May 30, 2006  
Blogger katiedid said...

Oh wow. I've never heard of Wing, either. Shoot, and my computer is currently in pieces, with just the monitor and keyboard hooked up right now, so I can't listen to her musical stylings. Drat. Will HAVE to listen once everything is up and running correctly! Thanks!

4:05 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

NOOOOOO--this must be a joke by some comical genius. Please K, tell me this is not real.

That is hilarious!

9:52 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

This is so funny...Your humor has not wavered in the least I see.

BTW: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those matching kisses on Fi and Cowgirl below!! Very chic.

8:11 PM, June 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home