Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Eight Months


Kneesocks, harmonica, jodhpur boots, sweater
Oats, avocados, and grated sharp cheddar
Squat pointy objects with bright plastic rings
These are a few of my favorite things

6 Comments:

Blogger Bela said...

Still cute! :-)

5:01 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger mireille said...

those are little teeth on the bottom, right? I was hoping there'd be a new picture of her! xoxo

9:48 AM, October 28, 2006  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

She is truly beautiful. Love her smile.

May she be healthy and happy always!

10:33 AM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

R, J, M, & B,

Thank you for your kind words. She is showing her personality more and more each day. Today I tried to get her to say "ma-ma-ma" and she looked me square in the eye and said "MOM." It was pretty cool. :-)

xoxo
k

2:28 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger katiedid said...

Aww, I love it. She's got great fashion taste already - very fab socks, there :)

6:18 PM, October 29, 2006  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Precious!

8:36 AM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home