Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Herself the Elf


Two days after Thanksgiving and our neighbors already have Xmas stuff up. Lights, wreaths, the whole shebang. One house even had a giant 4' snow globe on the lawn, but it deflated by sunrise.

I wonder if that was the doing of a grinch with property values on his mind.

Anyway, I don't ordinarily get all into decorating for Xmas, but I realized this afternoon that I'd dressed my child as an elf today.

I suppose tiny lights around her borders are next.

3 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

She is so precious! Seriously! Festive little sprite!

Hope you and G and Fi had a wonderful T-giving!

xo

8:52 PM, November 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humbug!

But your darling Fi makes me want to get into the holiday spirit.

Hugs!

11:08 AM, November 29, 2006  
Blogger katiedid said...

She looks so cute all dressed up there! Besides, you only think you were kidding about decorating a child with tiny lights. You and Fi are doing just fine sartorially.

6:11 PM, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home