Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Automated Reply: Out of Contact

Off to New York to get my city fix. Spamalot on Friday. Perfume shopping every day. Lunches, dinners, and coffees with four different friends who live in the area. All female. Lots of estrogen. Can't wait.

Somehow I have to fit a conference in there. Doh!

4 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

Spamalot?! You get to go to Spamalot? *green with envy* Lucky you, have fun!

8:15 AM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Have a fun and enjoy Spamalot!

Let me know what you buy!
xox
b

2:27 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger Sand said...

I miss you K! I hope you have a blast and buy lots of new fragrances!

2:37 PM, May 25, 2005  
Blogger baconwrappedfriedchicken said...

Have fun Kris- be sure to stop by Tak and say hello to John Henry!!! :)

Miss you!

3:17 PM, May 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home