Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Friday, December 01, 2006

My Beautiful Girl


Sometimes you just gotta say thanks for what life has blessed you with. Yes, I know I just ended a sentence with a preposition. I don't care. I tend to focus so much on the ways I'm falling short of perfection (hence the semi-apologetic observation of imperfect grammar) that I fail to take note of the miracles in my life. I know so many people who've gone through hell trying to have a child. What did I do to deserve this? Nothing. That's why I'm grateful.

4 Comments:

Blogger Trina said...

She is gorgeous! She has such elegant hands!

2:49 AM, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

You deserve all good things K.

She is indeed beautiful.
I want to smooch her little cheeks!!!!

3:52 PM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

She is indeed beautiful, and a wonderful blessing for you and Greg, K.

May she grow up to be healthy, and wise, like her mother.

9:07 PM, December 07, 2006  
Blogger mireille said...

I love her hands. She has gorgeous hands. xoxo

4:13 PM, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home