Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

www.globber.com

Am I the only one who routinely mistypes "blogger" when logging on to submit a new post?

4 Comments:

Blogger katiedid said...

That one I thankfully don't do. But half the time I want to go to Boing Boing, I accidentally type in www.bongbong.com. Which is not the same.

(PS. Happy belated birthday to the little one!)

3:56 PM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

All I have to say on this, is that Ben Kingsley was wonderfuk in House of Sand and Fog.

Whatever.

6:10 AM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

ROFLMAO! J, did you actually type that? Your typos are legendary.

:-D

7:28 AM, February 27, 2007  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

YES- I typed it on MUA one time and you and Chatty Kathy had a hey day with me. I typed wonderfuk in all caps so as to make my point as to just exactlyhow wonderful Ben Kingsley was and you were all"Ha ha ha and the best is that she did it in all caps."
If I had any kind of ego, I would have been beside myself, but alas I thought it was hilarious! You and Kathy had me rolling in the floor!

Yes--my fingers move faster than my brain sometimes. I am the typo queen.

11:32 AM, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home