Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sono #1

First sono after starting injectibles. I have 2 follicles on the right and 5 on the left. Not a good response, but there is still hope, as well as time, according to the fertility nurse. They're consulting with the reproductive endocrinologist today to decide how to adjust my protocol. It's still possible that they could cancel the cycle; a lot is still up in the air.

One of my colleagues studies uncertainty management in healthcare contexts. I think I'll head up to his office for some advice. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home