Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Ave Satani Bambini

I recently downloaded an iTunes collection of classic horror film soundtrack songs (Halloween and fall weather can't come a moment too soon), and the theme song from The Omen (yes, it's actually called "Ave Satani") was part of the collection. Am I bad mother if I admit that "Ave Satani" was the first song that came to mind when I saw this picture?

8 Comments:

Blogger PFG said...

Nah.
Man, she looks pissed!

9:58 AM, August 03, 2008  
Blogger Christine said...

Ha. So serious!

Also, is that your bun in the pic below? Is it a Flemish Giant? It's adorable. And certainly larger than my cat. I feel like I should get one just to freak my cat the hell out.

1:49 PM, August 03, 2008  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

Pfg: the funny thing is, she wasn't. That's how she looks most of the time. Very serious. :-)

Christine: No, not my bunny (or dog); I stole the pic from the web. It's a behemoth of a bunny, though, isn't it? It would crush my dog, all 8 lbs. of her.

4:45 PM, August 03, 2008  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

No way!

She looks deep in thought!

7:34 PM, August 03, 2008  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence, B. :-) xoxo

9:13 PM, August 03, 2008  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

You are one beautifully twisted gal....and I like that in you.

Fi looks contemplative and wise.

11:15 AM, August 06, 2008  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Well-ell-ell...F does look just slightly Damien-like...but we know she's not, lol!

Hugs and love!

3:01 PM, August 06, 2008  
Blogger delsfan1 said...

Still cute, even with the evil eye. : )

8:26 AM, August 09, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home