Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sono #4

Can you believe it? Still hanging on here. No hcg shot tonight; they want me to take stims for yet another day. It's been 14 days. I'm one Slooooooow Responder. It looks like, if I'm lucky, there will be 7 follicles, but some are more mature than others, so it's uncertain how many eggs they will yield. I'm at the point where I'll be thrilled if there's even one decent egg that fertilizes and becomes an embryo. I'm not so keen on having triplets anyway. :-)

So!--off to the pharmacy to pick up yet more fertility drugs! *she says brightly*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home