Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Expired.

Am I the only one who hates moving so much that she can't be bothered to clean out the cupboards before packing everything away? I have been known to move expired items.

I've moved three times in the past 12 years. Today I discovered just how extreme my laziness can get.

Observe:

The following item was found in my cupboard today at 18:00 hours:


At 18:02, the following information was noted:


Ladies and gentlemen, we have a new record.

2 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

HA HA!
Do oats go bad? Slap some butter, lard, chocolate chips and sugar in those bad boys and make a cookie!
I guarantee no one will not know the difference.

Do you happen to like (or be in the least entertained by) David Sedaris? He has a whole story about his dad and all the old, moldy things his dad would eat out of the freezer. David cracks me up!

Hope you and the gorgeous family are doing wonderful!
xo

5:44 PM, August 26, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Winter Wheat,

I am pleased to announce our newest fragrance, and third collaboration with The Andy Warhol Foundation for the launch of, Andy Warhol Lexington Avenue.

I’d love to send you high res images, samples, etc. Let me know if something might work: Contactus@bondno9.com.

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

With best regards,
Eléna
eCommerce Marketing Manager
9 Bond Street
New York, NY 10012
www.bondno9.com

11:58 AM, September 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home