Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mmmm! Are those... tomatoes?

Beans 'n' Franks are for feebs. Whenever I'm invited to a potluck, I bring Peas 'n' Vaginas.

3 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

NO YOU DID'NT.

Lord help me. I could have looked at that all day and never thought vaginas, but peas distract me like that.

You crack me up.
Hugs to you and Fi.
I hope your b-day was faboo.

10:05 PM, October 02, 2008  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

"peas distract me like that" -- ROFL! This is why I love you. xoxoxo k

8:07 PM, October 03, 2008  
Blogger PFG said...

Ok, really what are those vulval things the peas are spilling forth from?

7:04 PM, October 19, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home