Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sono #2

It looks like things are progressing as they should, but not for all of my follicles. What started out as 7 follicles with promise has become 5 that have grown as expected, to 10x13ish mm; the remaining 2 are itty-bitty dwarf follicles. Estradiol has increased from 90 to 283, which is good. On the advice of my friend Meg, I'm praying to St. Gerard (patron saint of women looking to get knocked up) that all 5 follicles continue to grow and yield eggs. Next sono Monday morning at 7:00 sharp (ugh). :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home