Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fall's Here!


Finally, I get to pull out the baby leg warmers again and dress my child like... well, if not the village idiot, the village eccentric. Yippee! That look of forbearance will be on my face in a year or two when she insists on one blue sock and one orange, and I have to start choosing my battles to avoid losing my sanity. So until then: bring on the pointless but darling cold-weather baby accessories! Yippee!

5 Comments:

Blogger NowSmellThis said...

I can't believe how much she has grown since the last time you posted a picture! She is adorable, K, and you've dressed her perfectly.

7:41 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger violetnoir said...

So cute, K!

Fall has always been my favorite season for "eccentric" clothes, and I'm the one wearing them, ha, ha!

10:51 AM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

R & R -- thank you both! I'm into "eccentric" as my own personal style too, R2(D2 heh heh)... apparently as my communication style too (sigh)...

4:26 PM, October 12, 2007  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Fia is really beginning to take on the wonderful physical qualities of her mother and father (height, of course, is a given.)

She looks like a 4 year old.

Hope you are well, K. Thank you for being such a good, kind, friend, all these months.

xoxox
b

9:00 PM, October 15, 2007  
Blogger mireille said...

I just made Jim come over and look at Fia's picture and he said, "Wow. She looks intelligent." Imagine what they'll say when she's ... um ... 8! xoxo

3:13 PM, October 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home