Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

How I'm Feeling Lately

Angry-misunderstood, angry-exhausted, angry-frustrated, angry-overwhelmed, angry-isolated, angry-angry. Just angry.

Bear with me while I look for something to smack with this rolling pin.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could help. I'm sorry, K.

10:48 PM, July 31, 2007  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Sorry you are feeling bad K.
I am sure all this humidity is making it worse. Seriously. Violent crime goes way up in the summer and some studies claim it is because the heat and humidity make us all just a little angrier??

I hope you are able to find serenity soon.

Hugs from the burbs.

xo

8:44 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

Oh and adding--if you are ever feeling isolated and you want to commiserate and lament over perfume and various strong libations, we could always meet in Chicago....rolling pins in hand.

HA!

8:46 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Oh, baby! I completely understand.

If you are feeling low and just need to vent, I'm only an email away, okay.

Take good care, and keep that rolling pin handy. :):)

Hugs and love!

11:30 AM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger PFG said...

- Make a voodoo doll out of dough.
- Place on dish cloth spread out on kitchen counter.
- Smack voodoo doll repeatedly until it's just a greasy smear.
- Repeat as necessary.

1:46 PM, August 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't made the news yet. Did you put the rolling pin down?

4:42 PM, August 04, 2007  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

K,

sorry to hear you are feeling so upset today. This too shall pass, I know.

For what it is worth, when I get into these moods, I try to remember all I have for which to be grateful.

lots of love,
b

8:09 AM, August 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home