Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Quiz

Q: What do you call the buttons on those floor cushions?

A: Pillow nipples, according to my 20-month-old.

I will never look at home décor the same way again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Parisjasmal said...

AAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT! What a comical genius. That is priceless.
I guess it is safe to say, she is getting your very dry, practical, intelligent yet twisted humor! I know she is not aware it was even funny--that is the genius that is Fi!

I am seriously cracking up.
Oh and the photo below--she is gorgeous!!



Happy Fall!

10:55 AM, October 24, 2007  
Blogger WinterWheat said...

J, having you post on my blog is like a little shot of sunshine.
:-)

8:35 AM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Oh my god, that is priceless!!! And so true, too, because they really do look like nipples.

Wow! This child is sharp, babe...better watch out, lol!

Hugs!

10:47 AM, October 25, 2007  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

Well, we know that your adorable daughter has her mother's sense of humor!

That is too cute.

12:13 PM, October 29, 2007  
Blogger baconwrappedfriedchicken said...

OMG!!! I couldn't have come up with a better term myself!!! HAHAHHAHA!!!

10:54 AM, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home