Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

You Got Served, Daddy

Greg thought he was being clever with his filthy bathtub-crayon graffiti.

4 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

How adorable!

Was he summoned to appear and did he?

Fi is truly a gem.

10:17 PM, November 15, 2007  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

So funny!!!

Shame on Daddy! SHAME!

Fia is so precious and I do believe you have a singer on your hands!

Big kisses to Flea!

xo

10:24 AM, November 19, 2007  
Blogger violetnoir said...

Boo-hoo, I can't see the picture on my computer! :(

Hugs!

11:03 AM, November 20, 2007  
Blogger PFG said...

ka-snort! That's great. I know I've said it before, but seriously, you and Fi and your man make having a kid look cool.

I'm noticing that tonight's word verification looks a lot like the name of some character from the Mabinogian.

6:53 PM, November 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home