Triticum Turgidum

Lying Dormant and Waiting to Bloom Since 2005

My Photo
Name:
Location: The Prairie, Illinois, United States

I am a beauty-loving ambidextrous higher-order primate who learned transcendental meditation at 7, statistical analysis at 23, tap dancing at 30, and piano at 35. I tolerate gluten, lactose, and differences of opinion, but not abuse. Or beets.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Now I've Seen It All

They're called Footundeez. Underwear for your feet. They're marketed to dancers because the padding under the ball of the foot offers extra cushioning.

Don't ask me what the fly is for.

Is it sick that I actually find them a little sexy, and that I can imagine painting my toenails to match, and that I'm inventing reasons to buy some, like, right now? Oh yeah, those 4-inch heels would feel like Uggs with a pair of Footundeez.

I wonder if they make a bra for the upper foot. My ankle bones could use some support.

4 Comments:

Blogger StyleSpy said...

Um. Er. Um. Huh.

Well, it's a... good... idea, but my guess is that you'd have to go up an entire shoe size if you were wearing those things. They're not exactly streamlined. I think these fall into the Good Idea Badly Executed category, like those heel guard thingies I reviewed on my blog.

10:06 AM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger BarbaraFromCalifornia said...

OMG! Does this take the cake or what?

I could use some support for my chin and eyes too. The list can be never-ending.

Hope everyone is good at your end, K!

8:38 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger KrashtieC said...

Just what I always wanted! A thong for each foot!

They ought to market them to Vicky's Secret so you can be all matchy-matchy! Like...ohmygawwwsh!

11:56 AM, December 03, 2007  
Blogger Parisjasmal said...

ROFL.

You are hilarious--bra for the ankle. Damn.

Happy Holidays pretty lady!

xo

2:38 PM, December 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home